Facebook Messenger Whatsapp Skype
Sydney Events
2 Promotions from 1.01.19
  1. Book Direct Through Website Enquiry – 15% off Standard Rates
  2. Stay 5 or more paid nights, and get 2 extra nights free

Conditions of Promotions

  • Contact us direct for booking
  • 10% of Booking Fees are payable within 7 days of Booking, and the remaining 90% is due 30 days prior to checkin
  • Restriction on all bookings is Minimum of 2 nights,
  • All bookings include an additional + $195 cleaning fee

Our Facilities

Our Facilities-Sydney Darling Harbour Waterfront

Hotel Accommodation Darling Harbour Sydney

Sydney Darling Harbour Waterfront Luxury Apartments are adjacent to the ICC Sydney Convention Centre and Entertainment Centre

Our apartments are in a vibrant part of the city. They overlook Darling Harbour and Cockle Bay, and have breathtaking views of Sydney Harbour and the city skyline, with fireworks at 21:00 on every Saturdays, every public holiday, and on all Vivid Festival nights and Festival of Sydney nights.

 

Our 3 Apartments

Apartment A - Sleeps up to 6 adults
Apartment A - Sleeps up to 6 adults

Deluxe Waterfront Apartment with Sea & Harbour Views

  • Apartment Size: 120m² – sleeps up to 6 adults + cot
  • Free continental breakfast supplies including vegan options
  • Complimentary 2 bottles of wine per stay
One Bedroom – Private Suite B - Sleeps up to 2 adults
One Bedroom – Private Suite B - Sleeps up to 2 adults

Deluxe Waterfront One Bedroom - Private Suite with Sea & Harbour Views

  • Suite Size: “95m Suite Size: “– sleeps 2 people plus 1 child up to 12 years.
  • Large kitchen with all appliances – large fridge, microwave, oven and stove
  • Large Living area
Apartment C - Sleeps up to 4 adults
Apartment C - Sleeps up to 4 adults

Deluxe Waterfront Apartment with Sea & Harbour Views

  • Apartment Size: 110m² – sleeps up to 4 adults + child under 12 years old
  • Free continental breakfast supplies including vegan options
  • Complimentary fruit basket per stay