Terms and Conditions
Book direct through our website and save 15%
Please read the following Terms and Conditions of Use carefully.
By paying your deposit for a booking at Sydney Darling Harbour Waterfront you agree to accept, without limitation or qualification, all these Terms and Conditions of Use.
We look forward to hosting you and to ensuring you have a truly memorable stay.
We have reserved your dates and will be in touch again well before then to check any special requirements you may have.
- For all apartments there is a minimum 2-night’s stay.
- We Accept: Mastercard, Visa, UnionPay, and PayPal.
- A deposit of 20% is payable on booking, and the 80% balance is due 14 days prior to check-in.
- You have a 2 day (48 hrs) cooling off period during which we will refund your 20% deposit in full. This makes booking instantly safe.
- There are no administration or credit card fees.
If a cancellation is made at the request of the guest after the 48 hour cooling off period, any 20% deposits or 80% remaining payments are not refundable unless the apartment is re-let for those nights. However, If a reservation is cancelled after the cooling off period, we will re- open up our diary to try and fill your previous stay nights, and if filled, we will refund your payments in full.
The following services and extras are included in your rate, free of charge:
- Panoramic Sydney Harbour, Darling Harbour and City Skyline views.
- Airport shuttle bus transfers both ways for guests staying for 5 or more paid nights in our 7-seater luxury bus. Groups staying less than 5 nights can pay $150 all up round trip for airport transfers for their entire group for our bus. Please email us with your flight details 14 days before your stay.
- Continental breakfast supplies.
- A bottle of red wine and white wine.
- Air conditioning.
- 24/7 Concierge.
- Use of two secure parking spaces.
An Opal Public Transport Card for each guest to top up and use on the Sydney Public Transport all located within 100 meters of the apartment including:
- The Pyrmont Bay wharf.
- The Pyrmont Bay Light Rail Station .
- The Bondi Beach Bus Station.
- A 55-inch Smart TV including Foxtel with all sports channels, all TV channels, Stan, Netflix and IPTV. IPTV is a new technology that gives you free access to all international TV stations.
- A roller way bed for a child up to 12 years old, and a baby cot and stroller, if needed.
- Quality Toiletries.
- Peter Alexander bathrobes and Sheridan towels for use during your stay.
- Six universal power adapters.
- End of stay cleaning fee of $195.
- 10% GST tax.
The apartment building has a first-class gym, sauna, heated spa and pool. The pool is of Olympic class and is crystal clear and a constant 28o Celsius which is 80o Fahrenheit - so, don’t forget to bring your swimmers.
Check-in is available from 2 pm, and check-out time is 10 am.
If you require an earlier check-in or a later check-out, we will try to oblige. If this is not possible, the Concierge can store your luggage and provide you with a swipe card enabling you access to the common areas, the pool, sauna and showers until you return to check-in or collect your stored luggage.
Sydney Darling Harbour Waterfront is 5 Star rated and as with any New South Wales 5 Star Apartment Building or 5 Star Hotel, there is strict No Party and no Overcrowding Policies. The property is for private holiday use and not for commercial purposes, functions or the like.
Smoking is permitted on each apartment’s private balcony terrace.
The person making the booking is the registered guest and is responsible for ensuring all guests and visitors are aware of these terms and conditions. The person that has made the booking must check in and provide the 24/7 Concierge with ID.
The NUMBER OF GUESTS should not exceed the number stated on the booking.